specifications raymond mill:
1.low investment cost and high yield
2.easy to oprate and maintain
3.about 30 years experience
raymond mill's details:
1.usage and application
the purpose of the machine is to grind materials(more than 300 kinds) in the fields of building materials, mining, metallurgy and chemical industry.
1) the materials must be non-flammable and non-explosive materials such as:
a) minerals:limestone, calcite, barite, dolomite, potassium feldspar, marble, talcum, gypsum, kaoline, medical stone, rock phosphate,etc.
b) metallurgy materials: manganese ore, iron ore.etc.
c) chemical materials: active carbon, carbon black,etc.
d) building materials:glass, ceram, fireproof materials, heat preservation materials,etc.
2) conditions for the application and output granularity:
a) the materials should have the hardness less than 7 in moh¡¯s scale and humidity less than 6 percent.
b) the granularity of the end products can be adjusted from 30 to 325 meshes.
the operations are as following:
1) the materials enter the grinding room of the main equipment, the grinding roller swings outward and presses closely upon the grinding ring due to the centrifugal force generated by the rotation of the main shaft.
2) the blade carries materials to the space between the grinding roll and grinding ring, and materials are ground as the grinding roller rolls.
3) after being ground, the powder is selected by classifier via the cycle wind of the blower and the rough powder will be back to the grinding room for regrinding.
4) the qualified powder is brought into the powder collector together with airflow. the powder comes out as end products while the airflow goes back to the powder collector in cycling to make the machine work normally.the remained airflow comes out after purification by dust catcher.